I looove resources. Especially those that help you understand your money. I regularly try out new apps, books and softwares and only recommend the ones I know are useful.
Coinkeeper: My go to app to control expenses and stay within budget
Money Dashboard: Similar but links with your bank
MoneyWiz: Budgeting app for Mac
Starling bank: mobile-only bank, no ATM fees anywhere in the world
WeSwap: exchange currencies online
That have changed my life:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss.
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz.
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John Bogle
- Increase Your Financial IQ by Robert Kiyosaki
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
On Personal Finance
- Rich Habits: The Daily Success Habits of Wealthy Individuals‘ by Thomas Corley.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles.
- Rich Dad’s Cashflow Quadrant by Robert Kiyosaki
Articles for your Financial Education
I try new things every week, sign up to the awesome Financially Mint newsletter (on the right) to hear what really works and what doesn’t 😉